Thursday, October 3, 2013

its vlogtober!

first of all....



 
&& secondly, its vlogtober! I actually just found out what vlogtober was yesterday && I had never heard of it before. but I think its really fitting, because this is the first year I've even started to vlog. it was just meant to be ;)
but anyways, the idea is that you vlog everyday for the month of october. && here are my first 2 entries..
 
 
 
 
 
 
not only am I doing vlogtober, but I'm also doing a photo challenge everyday. as of course, today is the 3rd, so I gotsta stay up to take a pic of the sunrise. not like I'm ever up for that anyways....  ;)



 
also.. in my last post I stated that I was diggin +Miley Cyrus again && its crazy, I know, but I'm INLOVE w her new cd BANGERZ! its amazingggg. 
 
favorite tracks:
  • Adore You
  • FU
  • Maybe You're Right
 
 
 
 
 
 
good wishes. good vibes. good thoughts. && so it is.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment