Thursday, May 16, 2013

great news !

oh my gawd.. I just got off the phone w the pre lung transplant team again && its official, I HAVE AN APPT ON THE 24TH OF JUNE to go over to seattle && get the testing done to see if I can be listed !


its, of course, still MAY && therefor still #CFawarenessmonth. I love posting stuff everyday on the matter. I've never known what I wanted to do w my life before, but now I think I want to be an advocate for CF. that would be UHmazing. wonder if I could look into that..



" If I never had CF, I’d be a little taller, my lungs a little fuller, && my skin less salty.
If I never had CF, I’d take my sweet time, take it all for granted, be terrified of doctors, && hate the smell of hospitals.

The beach would be for tanning && the gym would be for weight loss. I’d be a little more selfish, have less ambition, less drive, && less pride.

I’d probably slack off knowing I've got my whole life to do great things.

I’d hug you less knowing I've got my whole life to hold onto one.

If I never had CF, I wouldnt be me. "


for as much as I hate CF, I appreciate it at the same time. its taught me a lot about life. && about myself.



CF is ugly&&beautiful.
it makes us feel ugly && look beautiful.
its makes the ugliest things come out of our bodies, && makes the most beautiful hearts go in.
our coughs are ugly, our smiles are beautiful.
our thoughts&&attitudes on life can be ugly, our words can be beautiful.
our lives are ugly, our stories are beautiful.
our pain is ugly, our strength is beautiful.




 
well I have just realized that I have not announced that I got a new kitty! her name is Spice && shes a 1yr old calico :)

shes soo much better than our last kitty (who ran away). for one, she actually acts like a cat.. nice, loving, && is very chill.

I love her! but shes a daddys girl. I dont really mind since our last cat haaated michael, so its a nice change of pace.






good thoughts. good vibes. good wishes. && so it is.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy that you are listed on the transplant list cyster!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm not listed yet.. just got my appt so I can go over to get testing done to see if I can be! but thankyouu.

      Delete