Thursday, May 30, 2013

ch ch ch changes.

well, I havent made many changes from my last post.. except for the company notion. I've started speaking up for myself when it comes to my loneliness. && I've been making more plans w more friends. I never thought I'd be one of those girls who isolates herself w her boyfriend, but things happen. && me n michael have discussed it && its true, I need more ladyfriends in my life && should get out there more. I've always kept myself in this shell of mine && stayed at home. did in middle school. did in high school. && even now, still doing it. I had a brief moment when all of my group of regular friends were all still living nearby that we'd hangout every single night && go out n do stuff. but that was very brief && I miss it.... I have however reconnected w my friend J Bish && I'm excited to let that friendship blossom :)


even though I rarely skip treatments anymore, I've tried to honor a pact w my cyster April. the pact is to send a pic to eachother everynight of us doing our treatments. keeps us honest && on schedule! I got the idea from a fellow fibro on fb. it sounded like such a good idea, but I didnt want to post it online evernight + ever since I "tried" taking a hiatus from fb, I wouldnt always have access to it. my lil hiatus didnt work && didnt even last a week. really pathetic, but I tried.. kind of.
I'm just so sick of that being thee way to look into someones life. its okay for family/friends out of town, but for the ones who are right here its aggravating. I dont post nearly as much as I used to. I dont really see the point. plus I'm mostly on twitter or instagram. && it doesnt matter how much you post there, l0l.

 I'm kind of feeling like its borderline hospital time. I ran out of pulmozyme today && I always do this.. I just reordered it today. so it wont even be here til tuesday :(
I'm starting cayston early, as in tomorrow, to try to pick up the slack. I hate when I do this but I'm just so bad at getting things done. && I hate doing em too. I know something needs to get done && I want to stay on top of things, but I just dont. its so frustrating to my core.



so I'm blogging right && kitty just comes up && plops down where ever she feels like, which in this case was my left arm. whilst typing. she's so cute. && becoming a mamas girl.. shh ;)


 




so I'm gonna leave you w a fact:

which is totally totally true.
I dont care what anyone else has to say on the matter! :)








 


good thoughts. good wishes. good vibes. && so it is.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment