Friday, June 7, 2013

tgif!

bollocks.. I hate when I forget to post :(


I went to the beach yesterday for the first time this year w my sister&&niece. it was so much fun! but I got a tad burnt.. oh wellll, let the tanning begin ;)


so in my last post I said that I felt like it was borderline hospital time, but I have really bounced back since then. I was actually wheezing then, which I've barely ever done. so I've added hts&&cayston to the mix && finally got my pulmozyme. so I'm doing cayston 3x a day, hts 2x a day, vest 2x a day && pulmozyme at night.. cant even recall the last time I had this many treatments in 1day (at home, that is)!
I'm actually doing my morning treatment right meow, good reminder ;)

I'm trying to stay out of the hospital til July, which is actually my 3month mark anyways, but the main reason why I'm working so hard is because at the end of August (along w my 21st) is the +Taylor Swift concert w my sister - RED TOUR holla! so so excited :)

ohk so my walk for Great Strides was on June 1st && I was so bummed because I really wanted to do the walk this year. I've never done it, as to stay away from other CF'rs, but online all I see is fellow cysters&&fibros able to do the walk w masks && colorful bracelets letting everyone know they have CF && to stay away from other CF'rs.. so I have no clue why no one has said whether I can or cant. so I was just gonna do it anyways, then I forgot about it :( I mainly forgot because it was also my 1yr anniversary w my boyfriend, Michael. we havent gotten to celebrate yet, but still..
anyways, this was my favorite picture from the event

we also got a sign w my name on it because one of my donors donated $500! it was so awesome :)




alright so +Demi Lovato is one of my favorite artists. her voice is the most powerful&&talented of any other disney starlet, without a doubt.
 && if you havent already, check out her new album DEMI. its UHmazing!

my favorites are:
  • Heart Attack
  • Something That We're Not
  • Nightingale
  • Really Dont Care
  • Without the Love



good thoughts. good wishes. good vibes. && so it is.
xx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment