Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm back :)

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo, friends.
I know its almost been 3weeks but I just got my resources back!


so since my last blog entry.. I got out of the hospital, turned 21, went to see +Taylor Swift in concert, && am having more panic attacks lately. YAY




when I got out of the hospital, I was doing just fine health-wise. up until I left for my concert, that is. I wasnt really feeling that much run-down already, but the junk I was coughing up was a color that I had never seen come out of me before. so it worried me && I called my dr the morning we were leaving for tacoma. he put me on cipro + minocycline. I kind of really suck at taking them at home, but I try really hard! they also drop my bloodsugar (causing some anxiety) soo that sucks.... BIGTIME.

..soo for my bday my mama surprised me w a family dinner at red robin, followed by a spontaneous 21 run w my siblings..

the concert was UHmazing!! I went w my seester && we drove straight there, to the dome. we had to get dressed in the car right before we stood in line (for 2.5hrs) && basically the whole concert I was fighting off a panic attack. but it was soo worth it! I got a t-shirt && was able to sneak in food&&drink ;)
we stayed at our grandmas house afterwards && left for home the next morning. it was INSANE to be in the same place as her, dudes! if anyone would like to, y'all should def check out the #redtour hashtag on instagram -- worth it :)
the openers were Casey James && Ed Sheeran. && I've never been to a concert where every single song (even from the openers) were good && worth the $$ I paid for to see the show. it was crazy good. oh haha && beforehand when we were waiting in line outside of the dome, there was this guy who was preaching about jesus. he even thru some things about tswift into the mix. it was totes annoyballz.

now back to the anxiety attacks.... I had such a bad one lastnight that my boyfs sister had to call for an ambulance for me :( the emt's ended up being dicks && were basically telling me that there was nothing that they could do for me && that there was nothing that I could do for myself too. oh && they even had the oddasity to say that they didnt have the "luxury" of staying here all night. so I sent them away && michael came home from work && I ended up calming right down. I even almost started back up a couple of hrs later, but didnt result into anything major. I also spent about 4hrs of today trying to calm myself down....



Music Recommendations:
  • Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
  • Royals - Lorde  







    good wishes. good vibes. good thoughts.
    xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! I have watched all your youtube videos. I have cf too and feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is maria I'm from Venezuela and I feel very inspired by you I don't have cf but I have Rhinitis I'm allergic to almost everything so I know the feeling of don't be able to breath you change my point of view about life and I thank god for your strength... Get well soon and good luck with the transplants.now you have a friend in Venezuela ;)

    ReplyDelete