Thursday, April 4, 2013

plot twist: sickkkness.

soo today a sickness kicked in w a fever, puking, && me feeling like a huge piece of shit. tried babysitting my nephew, but that didnt work. && I was also supposed to have a dr's appt but I couldnt make it on account of the crappiness feeling of my body (next available appt was in may too).. last time I checked my temp it was 100.9 && I dont recall ever being that sweaty while sick. it sucked.

at least I have good ol ben&&jerry's half baked to make me feel momentarily better. these last couple of times I've gotten sick.. IDK HOW. I'm not around anyone whos sick! its ridiculous. I do not get it.

I seriously hate my life sometimes.... this is gonna be a short post. I have nothing more to say && dont feel my best.




g'night.


( taking the week to work on my positive outlook )

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you are sick :( HOpe its a quick one and you are feeling better soon!!! I saw this quote the other day and I was thinking you might like it "Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get sick anytime you touch something or someone who was sick 10 days ago. Prayers to you and a longer and fullfilled happy life. You have even strangers like me who care.

    ReplyDelete