Thursday, February 28, 2013

as luck would have it..

 "how lucky I am that...." is a sentence starter that keeps playing in my head lately. && to be honest, not something that us cf'rs do often enough. we tend to focus more on the negative. which does outweigh the positives, for sure. some of the "luckys" I've come up w are: how lucky I am that.... I live in a place w a cf clinic in my town, I have an amazing boyfriend who is a huge support system && is understanding w all of my ailments, I have a great family who is so supportive && always there for me, all of my major meds are paid for thru my insurance, I dont have a more sever case, && I've become so comfortable in my skin about my cf lately.
somedays we just break down && wanna give up. && those days seem to happen more often that not for some of us. but I think we should think of something daily to be lucky for. we may not feel it everyday, but just as long as we try.

"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known." --Garrison Keillor.

luck 
/lək/  
noun:
success or failure apparently brought on by chance rather than through one's own actions. 
verb: 
chance to find or acquire. 
synonyms: 
fortune - chance - happiness - fate - felicity


as I'm typing this, it feels like a sore throat is coming on. && to think just today I was saying to myself "I havent gotten sick allll winter.." 

xx

( also.. I dyed my hair red ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment